We close out our series of Books That Go Together with a look at the latest production in the Warren Family Series, Love’s Great Plan. In this book, we meet David and Charity’s son, Coty. He is police officer who shoots a teen in self-defense. While he is fighting his demons after the shooting, will he allow Amanda help him? Or push her away? Does Love’s Great Plan include a life together for Coty and Amanda? Or not?
So, how about a free book this week? Send me a message via Facebook or Twitter or e-mail. I’ll send you a copy of one of the three Warren Family books that I have recorded. Just tell me which book you want.
Links found in this week’s podcast:
- Concealed in My Heart, by Regina Puckett
- Songs That I Whisper, by Regina Puckett
- What the Heart Knows, by Regina Puckett
- Love’s Great Plan, by Regina Puckett
- Love is a Promise Kept, by Regina Puckett
- The Warren Family, by Regina Puckett
- Narration by George on Facebook
- Narration by George on Twitter
- Narration by George e-mail