My 50th podcast features the first author who entrusted me with a book for production, Regina Puckett. I interviewed her to talk about her about her award winning books, writing, her future projects, and the Warren Family. The Warren Family?
The Warren Family is a series of five books revolving around various members of the same family. I produced the first two of the series with a third under contract now. Regina and I talk about these characters and the way I’ve drawn these characters vocally.
Links to the books talked about in this podcast:
- Concealed in My Heart (print)
- Concealed in My Heart (audio)
- Songs That I Whisper (print)
- Songs That I Whisper (audio)
- What the Heart Knows (print)
- What the Heart Knows (audio)
- Love’s Great Plan (print)
- Love Is a Promise Kept (print)
- Regina’s Web-Site
- Narration by George on Facebook
- Narration by George on Twitter